SATIVA: 25% INDICA: 75%
THC: Very high (18.5-23%) CBD: Low
FLOWERING IN INDOOR CROPS: 45-55 days
- 1st prize – Cannaval Cup 2018 – Weed professional category
GENETICS: Gorilla Glue #4 x Papa’s Candy
SHAPE: Fir shape, branched, robust and with wide leaves. It have big and extremely resinous buds with bright appearance.
EFFECT: Powerful, relanxing and also cheerful and funny.
ODOR: Intense, fresh, very sweet and with coffee nuances.
FLAVOUR: Sweet and intense with jelly vean and spiced.
GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: Medium/high, in grown and bloom.
- INDOOR LIGHT: Energy saving, sodium (HPS), LEC,…
- RECOMMENDED HEIGH TO CHANGE THE CYCLE TIME: 40-50 cm
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGH : 80 cm a 100 cm
- WEIGH/YIELD (9 per meter): 550-600 gr/m2
- OUTDOOR SOWING:
North Hemisphere: March-June / South Hemisphere: September-December
- END OF FLOWERING HEIGH: around 2 or 3 meters depending of the sowing time.
- OUTDOOR HARVEST:
North Hemisphere: 1 October / South Hemisphere: 1 April
- WEIGH/YIELD (in soil): between 800 gr to 2 kg
- MINIMUN HEIGH TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 30- cm. We recommend 9 per meter.
RESUMEN: Very sweet and resinous strain, ideal to demanding growers.